Come Join Ginger Gene!
Full stack developer / Back end developer
We change the way companies create and deliver content – no more tiresome manuals and poorly-designed presentations. We need you to develop a new class of tools to create slick flowcharts, graphic manuals and interactive coolness!
Come join a fast growing start-up with a product that really makes a difference, join early, when you can really make a difference with the product and the company. Help us define, plan and build the ultimate platform. The biggest companies in the world are going to use the product you develop!
- A true passion for creating a full scale product from scratch
- Strong learning ability and the desire to learn new things – You’ll have to learn new content, usage, and tools, on a daily basis
- At least 3 years’ PHP/Ruby/NodeJS/equivalent experience
- Experience with MySQL
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern HTML, CSS and JS
- Experience in the deployment of web applications a must
- Experience with AWS / Azure
- Developing a CMS
- Developing a SAAS product
- Experience with Linux/CentOS, WHM
- Experience with Git version control
- Red hair
Junior content designer
Force brand guidelines on your family? Dream in pixel perfect? Use typography even while speaking?
Create training and support materials for the most advanced devices in the world. Help physicians save lives, field service save machines, and companies save money, with your slick succinct guides.
- Graphic design skills
- Keen eye for details
- Tech friendly
- Training oriented
- Experience with authoring tools and working with LMS/CMSs (e.g. Articulate, Captivate, etc.)
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS/Responsive design
- Experience with an e-learning or technical writing position
- Having a beard or a pony-tail (or just a pony, that’s awesome too!)
Teach things before you know them? Learn faster than you read? Easily explain Quantum Physics to 3 year olds?
Help us break 2000 pages long user manuals to 3 easy slides, learn cardiac electrophisyology, spaceship manufacturing, and cyber-security in the same week, while finding a way to make a machine teach this. The biggest companies in the world are going to use your teacherism geniousity (of course these are real words)!
- Highly experienced with learning/teaching
- Self-learning ultra fast expertise
- An Oxford(ish)-graduate level English
- Tech friendly
- Graphic design
- Green hands (someone must take care of all the plants in the office)